Warwick Stoddart BSc (Mech Eng)
Warwick is a mechanical engineer experienced in all aspects of railway rolling stock, including locomotives, freight wagons and passenger cars, from initial specification and design through acquisition and commissioning to maintenance and general asset management.
Warwick is also highly experienced in strategic fleet management and participation in commercial tenders. Having left a senior management position in Pacific National in 2008 after a lifelong career in major Australian railways, Warwick is now working as a highly respected consultant, providing advice to the rail industry and rail customers.
BSc (Mech Eng) UNSW
Areas of Special Competence:
▪ Fleet strategy & planning
▪ Locomotive and wagon capability
▪ Train management and performance
▪ Rolling stock acquisition (strategy and project management)
▪ Equipment maintenance strategies and requirements
▪ Rolling stock life-cycle costing